Orientation Walking Tour
Introduction to Budapest’s signature sites, insights to the city – in 2 hours
We recommend this orientation tour to those, who only spend a few days in Budapest, and they want to get the most out of their visit. We can show you the most important sights in 2 hours: House of Parliament – Liberty Square (and its neighborhood) – St. Stephen Basilica – Deák Ferenc street – Vörösmarty square – Danube Promenade – Széchenyi Chain Bridge. Or – if you want – we can give you a 2-hours-introduction from other parts of the city as well. During the orientation tour you will get acquainted with the city, you will know how to use the public transportation, where you can do your shopping, basically we help you to feel like a local while you stay in Budapest.
We strongly believe that our top rated orientation tour is a perfect choice for travellers
- who spend short amount of time in Budapest, but would fancy taking the best out of it
- who are seeking for best practises, insider information, local tips
- who would like to focus attention to a specific area in Budapest
- who travel with kids
Tour duration: 2 hours
Type: Walking tour
Languages: English, German, Spanish, Hungarian
Price: $159 – €146
The price includes the following:
- pick-up from centrally located accommodation, or from the international port
- guiding services
The price excludes the following:
- entrance fees
- transportation ticket(s)
- snacks and meals purchased during the tour
All of our tours are private tours. The tour price applies for groups up to 15 people – if you want to book a tour for a bigger group click here and ask for a special offer!
Kindly check our cancellation policy before booking.